Jumat, Januari 14, 2011

Conjunction (Kata Sambung)


Conjunction (Kata Sambung)
Conjunction adalah kata-kata yang digunakan untuk menghubungkan kata dengan kata, ungkapan dengan ungkapan, kalimat dengan kalimat dan sebagainya.
Cumulative Conjunction adalah kelompok kata penghubung yang berfungsi – mempunyai arti – mengumpulkan/menambah, dan yang termasuk golongan ini adalah:
·         And                                    dan
·         Both…and                          dan
·         As well as                          maupun
·         And also                            dan juga
·         No only…but also              tidak hanya…tetapi juga
·         Furthermore                     lebih-lebih lagi
·         Likewise                            seperti itu pula
·         Besides                              disamping itu
·         Again                                 lagi, lagi pula
·         Moreover                          lebih-lebih lagi
·         In addition                         tambahan lagi
·         Similarly                            demikian pula
Contoh:
-          Fatimah is beautiful and diligent.
-          Not only Fatimah is beautiful but she is also diligent.
Alternative Conjunction adalah kelompok kata penghubung yang mengandung pengertian alternatif atau pemilihan antara dua tau lebih, yang termasuk golongan ini, yaitu:
·         Or
·         Either…or…
·         Or else
·         Otherwise
·         Neither
·         Neither…nor
·         Etc.
Contoh:
-          Ali of Farida will finish the job.
-          Either you leave this house or I’ll call the police.
Adversative conjunction adalah kelompok kata penghubung yang mengandung arti pertentangan antara satu bagian kalimat dengan bagian kalimat lain, yang termasuk golongan ini, yaitu:
·         But
·         However
·         Still
·         Yet
·         Despite
·         Although
·         Nevertheless
·         On the other hand
·         In contrast
·         Conversely
·         Inspite of
·         On he contrary
Contoh:
-          Amir is poor but he is honest.
-          Nashir is rich, yet he is friendly person
Illative conjunction adalah kelompok kata penghubung yang menunjukkan pengertian akibat (sebab) dari suatu peristiwa atau perbuatan yang lain, yang termasuk golongan ini, yaitu:
·         Therefore
·         Accordingly
·         Thus
·         Hence
·         Consequently
·         So
·         Because
·         For this reason
·         As a result
Contoh:
-          It’s raining very hard; therefore, the club will cancel the picnic
-          He is ill therefore, he can’t come to my house.
Sumber: SSC kelas XII Smt 2

5 komentar:

  1. That is very attention-grabbing, You're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your fantastic post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

    Here is my web-site: Boxing and also Moobs

    BalasHapus
  2. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful info specifically the remaining section :) I handle such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Stop by my homepage Large Fat v/s Higher Depth Workout routines

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Here is my blog :: Http://Chestfatburner.Com/

    BalasHapus
  4. It's in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my webpage ... chestfatburner.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in
    Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

    Have a look at my web blog: http://chestfatburner.com/

    BalasHapus

komen o yo rek,, *suwun